1. Create an agile work environment, where employees have the flexibility to work in a variety of spaces to support different needs and interactions.
2. Connection is a basic human need. Include a central hub, such as open tea point or kitchen, where people can connect throughout the day.
3. Provide suitable workstations to boost productivity; ergonomic furniture and up-to-date technology ensure employees can do their jobs properly.
4. Human-centric lighting systems. These can improve employee wellbeing, mood and therefore productivity. The greater the exposure to natural light, the better.
5. Break out spaces help refocus and reenergise employees. Having a break from the screen during the working day will keep employees motivated.