Oktra has recently achieved the ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety standard.
Across a 7-day audit in June we were assessed and examined to ensure that we adhere to the health and safety regulations and practices of the ISO body.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is the world’s first international standard for managing health and safety at work. The standard provides a framework to increase safety, reduce workplace risk and enhance both health and wellbeing at work.
What does an ISO 45001 certification mean for Oktra?
Now that we are certified, we are able to:
• Provide our clients with added confidence of the healthy and safety standards of our services
• Maintain a competitive edge as a company
• Support regulators in their assessment that health & safety conditions are properly met
How many ISO certifications do we have now?
Oktra, Oktra North & Affinity Flooring now have three ISO certifications:
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management
• ISO 45001 – Health & Safety