Oktra’s Dieuwertje Kingma and Lorna Killick join Work in Mind founder Joanna Watchman to discuss the pandemic’s impact on workplace wellbeing.
According to research conducted by Nuffield Health, 80% of British people feel that working from home full time has negatively impacted their mental health. The latest in our Future Office Series explores how COVID-19 has changed the way we think about wellbeing, what actions businesses can take to support an evolving understanding of employee wellbeing and the factors experts predict may influence the future of wellbeing post-pandemic.
Join Dieuwertje Kingma, our Sustainability and Compliance Manager, and Lorna Killick, Head of People and Workplaces, as they sit down with Work in Mind’s Joanna Watchman to discuss the way coronavirus is shaping our understanding of workplace wellbeing, answering questions including:
• What factors influence workplace wellbeing?
• What is the relationship between the built environment and occupant health and wellbeing?
• How can you improve wellbeing through office design?
• How can you evaluate wellbeing in the workplace?
• What is the future of workplace wellbeing?
Watch the full video below.
Our Future Office Series takes place on LinkedIn Live – follow us on LinkedIn or subscribe to our mailing list for information regarding upcoming live events.