Future Workplace: Stay vs Go
Thursday 10 June 2021
Property is one of the biggest items on your balance sheet and the pandemic has placed cost and effectiveness of occupation in sharp focus.
If you are weighing up your accommodation or have a critical lease date on the horizon, this session will assist in navigating through what is a highly complex and involved process.
With leading industry insight from Cluttons, Leesman and Oktra, attendees will have access to the resources and experience needed to make informed decisions surrounding their lease expiry, including data-driven findings from the largest global datasets on the future of work. Following a panel discussion, with the opportunity for attendees to submit their own questions for the panel.
- Dominic Dugan, Creative Director at Oktra
- Allison English, Deputy CEO at Leesman
- John Gravett, Head of Real Estate Management at Cluttons
- Wayne Bailey, Director of Property at L’Oréal
- Fiona Bennett, Senior Workplace Manager at Depop