Getting your office fit out or refurbishment project planning right is critical. Get it wrong at the beginning and you’re facing real difficulties later on.
Many companies start looking for property without a clear workplace strategy in place and working on assumptions that may not be correct.
To avoid the pitfalls of poor planning Oktra offers its clients a workplace assessment, a service which is totally free of charge and obligation designed to lay the perfect foundations for a successful office refurbishment or relocation project.
Put simply the assessment is the perfect place to start out in the planning of your project: Our highly experienced team will listen to your requirements and make clear and well informed recommendations on next steps, the process in general and the project timings.
At Oktra we know that time invested in helping potential clients define and plan their project pays them back many times over in the completion of successful well run projects that demonstrate clear strategy and deliver real return on investment.
Your assessment will be carried out by one of our team of highly experienced project directors who will view your existing workspaces and meet with you to understand what you are trying to achieve with your project, and what your specific challenges are. Typical challenges that we successfully address are where companies;
- Have received conflicting advice on the amount of space they need for an office relocation and need help writing an accurate brief for agents.
- Are viewing properties but do not know which one will work best for them or what the real costs of choosing one over the other might be.
- Need to bring departments together that have traditionally worked in separate silos and do not share a common work style.
- Are not sure what the best process is and how long it will take.
- Are not sure if they have a realistic budget in place for their requirements.
Our free workplace assessment process is designed to get to the heart of your workplace requirements, defining challenges and proposing a clear solution.
The Oktra workplace assessment is designed to give you a clear understanding of how to proceed with your workplace project. We will help you reach an understanding of:
- How best to determine which building option is best for you?
- How much space do you need for your new office?
- How you can reflect your workforce’s needs and aspirations in your new office design?
- How you can win the hearts and minds of your workforce over a major office change?
So why is it important to get great advice early on in the process?
- You may have over-estimated the amount of space which upon examination proves to be wrong – resulting in you missing out on a large annual cost saving.
- You may be underestimating the amount of space you require – leading to overcrowding, a dysfunctional working environment, and the need for an over flow solution to be implemented way before your lease break.
- You may be looking at properties that are not capable of servicing your company’s requirements.
- You may be looking at properties that are in the wrong place for you staff.
- You may not take the time to consult with staff, to understand what they feel will make them more productive, and to incorporate these elements into your interior design.
- You may start the project far too late to deliver the quality of project that you desire.
We were very impressed by the level of commitment shown by all Oktra team members and would have no hesitation in recommending your services to other undertaking similar projects.- Barrie Brien - COO, Creston PLC